Let’s start our blog about HGH products. And the first question one may have – what is HGH? HGH stands for Human Growth Hormone. Human Growth Hormone is the naturally occurring substance from the human pituitary gland that plays a key role in young, active function of body, brain and sex organs.
Levels of Human Growth Hormone decrease as we age. By middle age and beyond, HGH levels have plummeted to a tiny fraction of their youthful levels — and science shows that there is a direct correlation between lost HGH and the typical signs of aging, such as weight gain, loss of interest in sex, sagging skin and muscles, wrinkled skin that lacks good tone and texture, flagging memory.
HGH products have been shown to:
– Decrease fat, while increasing lean muscle
– Improve the look and feel of your skin
– Increase bone density, and even reverse osteoporosis
– Power up the brain, and maintain memory even during aging
– Boost the sex drive
– Tone and improve overall physical and mental well being
– Contribute to better sleep
– Improve mood, and banish depression and fatigue