How to compare HGH products and choose the one that will fit your needs? There are a few categories of HGH products, each one comes with certain pros and cons. Here is a brief overview:
HGH injections – the first category of HGH products.
- Advantages: this is the most powerful HGH product. HGH injections contain a bigger amount of HGH than all other HGH products. HGH injections work fast and first results can be seen the same day.
- Disadvantages: HGH injections are very expensive, with monthly expenses starting from $2000. With 3 months course, you will spend at least $5000!
Herbal HGH pills – the most known category of HGH products.
- Advantages: HGH pills have no side effects. HGH pills are considered to be safer than HGH injections. HGH pills are usually called HGH releasers because they stimulate the HGH production in your own body. You do not bombard your body with extra hormones. The cost of HGH pills varies from $35 to $100 per bottle. The amount of ingredients in each pill is perfectly enough for the best results.
- Disadvantages: HGH pills are less effective if you need an urgent increase in your HGH levels.
Finally, HGH oral sprays – the last category of HGH products.
- Advantages: they are usually cheaper than HGH pills, ranging from $20 to $70 per bottle. Good if you don’t want taking pills.
- Disadvantages: you cannot measure the exact dosage of HGH in each spray. HGH sprays work slower. The effectiveness of HGH sprays vary from one individual to another.
To sum up: we cannot choose the best HGH product. Comparison of HGH products depends on different factors and you are responsible for comparing all these factors. We suggest you should find all possible information about HGH products such as: effectiveness, reputation, online customer support, clinical studies, money back guarantee, price, bonuses, refund policies.